Friday, December 28, 2007

Brandon said "hell."

Tonight was interesting. It was very fun, but VERY interesting. Let's start from the top shall we...

Brandon, Dan and I did a little shopping before heading out to Fullerton, to take Ana to the airport (we'll talk more about that later). First we hit up Old Navy where we bought the huge bouncy balls from the quarter machine. We then decided to become a small gang called "the cut-offs" (because of our homeless looking gloves)and our offensive mechanism would be throwing the bouncy balls at people and having them magically come back to us like a boomerang. Anyways, back to the story. We walk to Target, do a little shopping there and realize that one our way to Target, we unknowingly passed a mute Target employee who was chained to the building (this really isn't true, but if it were...). We were too distracted by our childish gang to save her.
So we got over that quickly and then departed for Chipotle, where I had the chicken for the first time. It was delicious of course. I dont think Chipotle can do anything wrong. So from that conclusion we decided that the only food in heaven will be Chipotle and when you eat it, you never get full or fat. And the "chipotle guy" (If you have been to the one in fullerton, you should know who I am talking about. He has a beard, long hair, and is always working) would be Jesus. When handing you your food He would say, "Here, eat my good and faithful servant, in whom I am well pleased." We really love Chipotle, but Jesus always comes before Chipotle.
So now we get to the airport segment. Ana left for Florida tonight. It was very very sad considering she one of the only girls I am around and when she said her last goodbye, I was left with 3 guys, one of them being her husband. I knew that it would be chaos from then on, because Ana is pretty good at keeping everyone sane. So, like I said, we drove to LAX, gave multiple hugs and watched Ana disapear into the long security process. That is when it got a little more interesting and Paula Abdul entered the picture. That's right PAULA ABDUL (this lady)We got in the elevator, which was taken over by a very large luggage cart being pushed by a small, metro, Persian man. We pushed our way in and noticed that the woman standing with him was in fact, the great Paula Abdul. I mean the story doesn't get much more interesting. We didn't stalk her (that much) and we didn't try to take pictures with her. It was just a nice little spice to the night.
So we got in the car and drove to Santa Monica. Mitch has an office there, so he wanted to show us. We walked around on 3rd street promenade and saw a lot of homeless people. We did a little shopping and then decided to head back.
When arriving back in Fullerton, we made our way over to McClain's, a small coffee shop in downtown. It always has it's nice share of unique characters, so we all got some tea (except for Mitch and his $3.50 latte) and sat and talked. We then played a card game which was quite fun and talked about all the weirdos walking around. Then the guys started getting weird. First they all accused me of being racist (sort of) and then Brandon started saying "pissed" and "hell." I think it was the fact that we were in an old coffee shop that felt like an Irish pub. I realized that I didn't have a camera to document the night, so I made Brandon draw a picture. He then drew us all:Brandon has a mustache and Mitch has a parrot. Don't ask we why. Brandon may have been hallucinating.
So basically that is the overall outline of the night. It was quite interesting. And tomorrow I get to see my room mate!!! I am so excited, and I just cant hide it! I think this is the longest blog I have ever written and if you sat and read the whole thing, you get a prize. Your prize will be... a big kiss from this Santa!Alright, I am loosing it now. Time for some sleepy sleep. Good night to all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think i should hang out with you more.

GeorgiaDes said...

That was the best blog EVER!

love.lauryn. said...

hahaha, this made me laugh so hard.
i can't believe you saw paula. that's weird
oh, and santa is a goooood kisser

Ana said...

wow, i definately missed out! Stinkin Paula Abdul? A wierd Santa will definately lay a smooch on me now(by the way Frankie in the background was hilarious) and Brandon's potty mouth????hahahahaha. i miss you guys.

MItch177 said...

You spelled my wife's name wrong. A-N-A.