Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Once.


So I just got ahold of a beautiful sound track that I actually heard about a while ago from a good friend. He told me that he thought I would enjoy it and, boy, was he right. It is the soundtrack for the independant film Once. The soundtrack is done by a guy by the name of Glen Hansard and a girl named Markéta Irglová. They are in the movie and the best part is that their roles in the movie are actually "guy" and "girl." I have yet to see the movie, but the music is incredible, so go take a listen. They have a Damien Rice, acoustic style with a lot of passion. It's good stuff.

4 comments:

GeorgiaDes said...

Did you say Damien Rice? I'm in.

Taryn Faye said...

I love this soundtrack too.

I actually only left this comment so that you could see that I have a blog now...

Angi Welsch said...

hi wombate.

lightyear8 said...

The movie is as good as the soundtrack. You should check it out when it hits DVD.