Sunday, December 2, 2007

A little bit of disney.

So those who know me well (or those who can read at the top of my page), know that I love Disneyland. It is honestly one of my favorite places to be, even if I am just by myself walking around. I find it relaxing. Anyways, my pass expired two weeks ago and Disney was ripped away from me just as quickly as it had come into my life. Now for those who do not know, Disneyland during the holidays is absolutely beautiful. Everything about it is great. So with that being said, I have this great friend. His name is Dan. Tonight, Dan and I (as well as Brandon, who could not come because of homework...boo) were invited by Mitch and Ana to attend the candle lighting at Disneyland which included a 200 person choir and the reading of the Christmas story out of Luke. Well I was very sad, because I could not attend this festive event due to the fact that I had no pass. This is where Dan came into the picture and saved the day. Long story short, Dan is a great friend and he loaned me the money to get a pass and used part of it as my Christmas gift. SO YEAH I HAVE A PASS AGAIN!

So the ceremony was absolutely beautiful, not to mention the park itself is magical. This is a picture of the castle in Paris. I couldn't find one for the castle here but just imagine this same lighting on a smaller castle.
Disneyland is so beautiful during the holidays and for anyone that has not gone, you need to go! And I will go with you because I have a pass again!


1 comment:

GeorgiaDes said...

how come the castle in paris seems cooler than ours. at least we have the original.