Thursday, May 28, 2009

homeward bound

Being at home is so interesting. After living at school for the past year and a half, living with my family makes me realize that I really am becoming independant. And this realization isn't just based on wanting to go where I want whenever i want because its what I am used to. I am just seeing how my family works without me, how I am capable of making my own decision, and even sometimes how the decisions I make are more sensible than my parents' (don't tell them I said that haha). I will only be here for a month, but I know that it will be a BIG month of learning to be part of a family again. Pray for me :)

ps. i love that movie. All I can think of is when Sassy falls down the waterfall...sadest moment of my childhood.

1 comment:

Ana said...

ha-this is a great blog. Family- yes. Homeward Bound/Sassy-sad...but when Shadow breaks his paw-OHHHHHH I cried alot. Haha. Childhood is fun.