Monday, June 15, 2009

New Moon


So last night I watched Twilight with my sisters and grandma because grandma has never seen it. As I was watching it, this being probably the 10th time, I realized I was over this one and was ready for the next. The preview for New Moon was just released a few weeks ago and since then I have come to realize that I just can't wait. So last night I officially started reading the Twilight books (skipping book 1 completely) and I got through 100 pages before I went to bed... I'm hooked.

Don't judge me.


4 comments:

Ana said...

ohhh so you'll READ Twilight but you won't hop on the Miley Cyrus wagon? Messed up...

GeorgiaDes said...

haha. hope you enjoy the books. Don't hold johnny to Edward standards, no human can achieve the love that a soulless vampire apparently can.

Emily said...

so different ana... so different.

Ana said...

i apologize in so many ways...Sigh, TWILIGHT SAGA is my LIFE now...