Friday, April 10, 2009

Oprah...

ok so I am watching Oprah and she is telling everyone that it is ok to touch yourself and give your YOUNG teenagers information about how to have a happy sex life on your own. For someone who has no credentials or education, she sure speaks with a lot of self accredited authority, thinking she can tell everyone how to live life. I mean really?!?!?! How does that make sense? I mean she doesnt even have any kids!!!

AHHHH... its so frusterating.


And in regards to my own life, I just got home for Spring Break. I was "greeted" by Maire coming down the stairs and we immediately started fighting about her not wanting to spend anytime with me when she says that she misses... and then I found Caitlin in her room sleeping and she wouldnt even look at me and say hello...

Happy Easter and Welcome Home Emily.

3 comments:

GeorgiaDes said...

wow im glad your sisters welcomed you home so lovingly. It's good to see you blogging again emily.

Miss Amanda said...

I know that I would rather my child to have a healthy, happy sex life by themselves, then go out and have sex with other people. They're going to be sexually curious whether you want them to or not...

Just my opinion...

Miss Amanda said...

Oh, and I don't mean to be offensive, I'm sorry if I offended anyone in saying that (I saw the comment someone made on your facebook status about what I wrote). I just was stating my opinion, and I believe everyones opinion deserves respect. My apologies.

(you can read my blog post about it if you want to know why I feel that way...)