Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter afternoon.

For Easter, I visited my family out in the "OC." I love em all and here are a few photos of them from the afternoon:






the drive out through the lovely Canyon.





In the kitchen with the food








My 2 aunts, Nancy and Anita (both of them being my mom's sisters)









Uncle Johnny cutting the turkey (we have one at every occasion, no matter what)








Cousin Allie, Momma, and Maire Louise







Jason (allie's boyfriend) and cousin Adriane








Baby Sienna (she is actually my second cousin) She is soooo cute!










Allie with the DELICIOUS cake that she made from scratch. It was seriously SO good.









My sweet sisters









My attempting to love my sister. And this is a much better improvement from LAST time...








Momma and Cait










and lastly the 3 of us. These pictures dont happen very often... haha









Overall it was a good day. Its always nice to see may family :)

1 comment:

GeorgiaDes said...

it looks like you had a great Easter Emily. yay!!!!!!!!!