Sunday, January 11, 2009

oh and some pictures

I decided to post some pictures of a few things so far...

Puckett's in Downtown Franklin



My cousin's dogs (whom i love if you cant tell)

My grandma's dog, Charlie


Outside of the Station Inn
If you EVER go to Nashville, check this place out on a Monday night. You will love it.

Ranger Doug of the Riders in the Sky at the Station Inn

All of these musician are extremely talented. And they all just come together ever Monday night to play. They are called the Time Jumpers and they have been nominated for countless awards. The band consists of Dawn Sears(vocals), Carolyn Martin(vocals), Aubrey Haynie (Fiddle), Paul Franklin (steel guitar), Kenny Sears(vocals and fiddle), Andy Reiss (electric guitar), Joe Spivey (fiddle), Ranger Doug (acoustic guitar and vocals), Rick Vanaugh (drums), Dennis Crouch (stand up bass), and Jeff Taylor (vocals and accordian).

Larry Gatlin of the Gatlin Brothers happened to be there, so he came up and sang.

Heather and I after the night was over.


So theres a little piece of what has happened so far. MORE TO COME!







1 comment:

Michelle said...

Emily! I love the pictures of the dogs! They are so cute! I was want to squish their cheeks, kiss their noses, and rub their bellies! I miss you and hope that everything is well!