Thursday, January 8, 2009

In just about 12 hours, I will be sitting on a plane headed toward Nashville, Tennessee and it is for that reason that I am not sleeping and really don't feel like sleeping anytime soon. My living room floor is covered with suitcases (for me to choose from), all of my clothes, electronics, and other travels needs. I've watched a little Friends, and now Jay Leno is interviewing "the snake man." So, because I will be gone, one of two things will happen to my blog. Either 1) I will post just about every day, or 2) There will be another 2 week gap of not writing. I am hoping the first one happens.

Reading today:
"But exhort one another daily, while it is called 'Today' lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin." Hebrews 3:13
When we sin, it begins a hardening process in our hearts. The longer we allow the sin, the harder our hearts become toward any type of change. It is our responsibility as Christians to exhort and encourage one another when we see sin or hardening of hearts occurring. It is a daily process. We can not wait. Today is the day to exhort and encourage one another. What are you waiting for? What am I waiting for?

More to come on Tennessee, music, travels, and Jesus. In the meantime, here are some pictures from my last trip!



Outside of my cousins house
and
2 of my favorite dogs:

Samson

Charlie

2 comments:

GeorgiaDes said...

I like Charlie's mustache

Ana said...

BYE Emily! I hope you have a ton of fun with family, hear some great worship (as Im thinking you definitely will in NASHVILLE) & I hope you see Jesus (as always!) & have a good ol' time! You will be missed dearly & I will wear my scarf & possibly gloves tonight in honor of you! LOve you mucho.