Tuesday, April 22, 2008

my new friends.

Yesterday I made a trip to Ross to find some costuming for Mock Rock***. I got the shirt I needed and then accidently (not really) stumbled upon the trinket aisle. Let me just say that it was a glorious site. You see, sometimes I get in these moods where I fall in love with random crap. I mean, I guess it isnt really crap, but it is pretty useless. And the worst part is that I feel like I have endless amounts of money too! So I made my way up and down the aisles grabbing random things and individually falling in love with each one and the best part is that everything is so CHEAP! So here are the things that I ended up buying.

Item #1 : WOOT WOOT


Woot woot will be part of my appartment and is currenly residing in my office, welcoming all who come to see me!


Item #2: Mad Frog

If you can't tell, his rock that he is perched on says welcome. I mean, its a perfect contrast to the obvious frown on his face. He is also residing in my office.


Lastly, I bought one of the scariest things I have ever seen. I mean this thing is truly creepy...

Item #3: Catbride


Catbride is also in my office, but only because I have no idea where else to put her. I mean, she is just that creepy.


So these little friends of mine brightened up my day and reminded me, yet again, that I really am weird...



*** Mock Rock is a dancing/ lip syncing competition that happens on Biola's campus. I am performing in a piece with my SOS staff and it is keeping me from sleeping. In other words, we practice till atleast 2 am every morning. Its ridiculous... ridiculously fun!


Oh and one more thing! I got my bike on Sunday and I have been riding it EVERYWHERE! Thank you to my wonderful friends for putting in the work and building it for me!

2 comments:

GeorgiaDes said...

I'm glad you're making new friends, even though they're inanimate objects.

Michelle said...

hahaha You crack me up! The "cat bride" IS super creepy! <3