Monday, December 8, 2008

They're after me...

So today I was called in by the on-campus detective in regards to some "vandalism" I was responsible for. Here's the story:

It was the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. The band and I had a late late late night practice which ended around 3:30am. For the first time in weeks it was pouring rain and of course that made the entire night better (I love playing guitar and hearing the rain compliment it right outside). Johnny asked me to go and get his truck so we could load all of our equipment into the bed. I went out to the truck, put it in drive (so I could drive right through the parking lot) and upon hitting the gas I suddenly was stopped by a handicap sign... Yep, I bent it right over. So I freaked out, told Johnny, and we decided that he would talk to campus safety about it when we got back from break.

So the detective told me that I was now being charged (which makes sense) and it is possible that I will be reported to student development on campus if they detect any negligence on my part. boo...


It should be fine though.

1 comment:

GeorgiaDes said...

wow emily, you are a vandal. nay...a criminal. shame be to you.