Friday, November 30, 2007

The first official posting on the first official blog.

So here is goes; The first blog. I promise that I will try to make my postings as interesting as possible because I am pretty sure that no one wants to hear me drone on about my life without me making any connections to anyone else. I would like this to be a place where I can post some information, throw up a few pictures, and just let my mind loose a little. So thank you for reading post one and know that you will be hearing more soon.


Ps. The url was inspired by a Starbucks visit I had a few weeks ago. After telling the barista my name, she automatically spelled it that way. i thought it was interesting, and, well, down right more exciting.

1 comment:

Frankie Franco III said...

Woo a blog! Me like blogs. I approve.
Wanna banner? :)